1. Registration for the practical education course takes place during the early registration period, that is, in the semester that precedes the semester of practical education.
2. Once the student registered on the practical education course, he/she can’t drop the course due to arrangements that will have been made (such as agreements with clinical schools, mentors, cooperating teachers and university faculty).
3. Registration must be done in the appropriate major of the student's specialization.
4. Submit a copy of the academic record listing all the courses that have been completed during the previous semesters before obtaining the signature of the supervisor.
5. Fill out the initial registration form for practical education before the practical training semester.
6. Fill out the clinical school selection form during the early registration period and submit it to the Field Experiences Office.
لايوجد محتوى عربي لهذه الصفحة
يوجد مشكلة في الصفحة التي تحاول الوصول إليها